DHG-9023 200°C Laboratory Oven
The DHG range of electric laboratory ovens are designed for low temperature thermal treatment such as drying, heating and thermal testing in an air-flow assisted environment.
Forced convection by the fan situated in back the panel provides more efficient drying and quicker heating, as well as improved temperature uniformity throughout the chamber. With a temperature range of 10°C above ambient up to 200°C, the precision temperature control system provides excellent stability, with virtually no over-shoot.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller
- Built-in over-temperature protection system
- Solid State electrical power switching for better accuracy
- Stainless steel lined chamber
- Glass observation window
- Hermetic door seal
- Fan assisted air flow for excellent chamber uniformity
- Control knob for internal or external circulation selection
- Optional UKAS calibration & thermal surveys available at extra cost
DHG Laboratory Ovens Datasheet