HOBO UX120-014M 4 ch. Thermocouple Temperature Logger
The HOBO UX120 Thermocouple Logger is a four-channel LCD data logger for measuring and recording temperature in a broad range of monitoring applications. The logger makes it easy and convenient to record temperatures over a broad range (-260 to 1820°C) and can accept up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type probes.
In addition to accepting four thermocouple probes, the logger features an internal temperature sensor for logging ambient temperatures, further extending the range of application possibilities.
- Easy-to-view LCD display confirms logger operation and battery status
- Near real-time readout of current temperatures as well as minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation statistics
- On-screen alarms notify you if temperatures exceed high or low thresholds
- Large memory capacity capable of storing 1.6 million measurementsStart, stop, and restart pushbuttons
- User upgradeable firmware
- Various mouting options: magnetic back, velcro strap, self adhesive patches supplied
External Thermocouple Channels
4 channels compatable with J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type thermocouples.
For thermocouple specification please see the datasheet link below
Internal Thermistor (10k)
Ranage: Logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
Acuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F)
Resolution: 0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
Drift: <0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
Data Available By: USB
Display Update: Approx every 10 sec. (Independent of logging rate.)
HOBO UX120-014M 4 ch. Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger Datasheet
Requires software which is available online for free download without registration as the 'HOBOware (Free)' version or bought as the 'HOBOware Pro' version, with additional advanced features, on CD with a USB lead included. A standard USB cable for data download can be ordered seperately if required: USB Data Transfer Lead (Mini B)