Rotronic HL-1D Humidity & Temperature Data Logger with HW4-Lite
The Rotronic HL-1D humidity and temperature data logger is compact, dependable and inexpensive. Rotronic HL-1D Humidity & Temperature Data Logger Datasheet
They are easy to use and deployable in a wide range of monitoring applications, including: warehouses, factory halls, office buildings, clean rooms, shipping, libraries, test facilities.
- High measurement accuracy of ±3.0%RH and ±0.3°C
- Compact design with a high IP protection
- Large storage capacity: 32,000 data point memory
- Programmable start and stop time with the HW4 software
- MIN/MAX/AVG statistical function
- Includes HW4-lite programming and analysis software
- Clear LCD with visual alerts
- Appropriately long battery life (up to 3 years)
- Conforms to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / GxP / GAMP 5 with HW4-P
Optional UKAS Calibration (at TMS standard points)
Calibration of the instrument in at 3 humidity point: 25, 50 and 75%rh at Lab Ambient temperature (temperature at the time of calibration, within the range 20°C to 26°C). A UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration certificate listing results will be provided in the customer's name. Lead time is typically 6 to 10 days (on top of availability of the instrument). For calibration at different humidity points, specific temperature & humidity points, temperature only points or with different customer details on the certificate, please contact us for a price.