Rotronic HygroPalm HP32 hand-held humidity & temperature meter
The HygroPalm HP32 is a versatile hand-held instrument compatible with all Rotronic HC2A and HC2 probes (sold separately), it is able to perform spot measurements and logging of relative humidity, temperature and psychrometric parameters. The instrument can be easily applied to a wide variety of applications such as field inspection and spot checks in HVAC, building management systems, agriculture, food and the pharmaceutical industry.
The HP32 is supplied with soft case, micro-USB cable (computer connection and battery charging) and HW4 LITE license key (3 instruments connected max).
- Interchangeable probes (sold seperately)
- Graphical display for graphs and up to 4 values
- 64,000 data points memory for time programmable interval logging (1 s to 24 h)
- Freely settable visual and audible alarms on every value
- All psychrometric calculations available
- Min./ Max., Average Functions
- Backlit Display
- Long lasting battery (up to 48h when logging every 30s, screen off. 10h screen always on)
Number of probe inputs: 1
Measuring range with interchangeable probe: 0 - 100%rh, -100 - 200°C (depending on probe)
Measurement interval: 1s to 24h
IP protection rating: IP65
Dimensions: 160 x 63 x 30 mm
Battery: Lithium Polymer, 3,7V, 1000 mAh (integrated)
HP32 Humidity & Temperature Meter Datasheet
Note: Probe shown in image is sold seperately.
Optional UKAS Calibration available from £123
TMS Europe is a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory No. 0461 and offers the option of ISO 17025 calibration of this item at an additional cost. Please contact us with your requirements (calibration points, number of units) for a quote.