Omron E5CN-H - 1/16 DIN Advanced Process Controller with comms
Special stock clearance offer, £50 off current stock (only).
The Omron E5CN-H is a high-performance process controller, offering high resolution, speed, and input accuracy. It takes the proven features of the popular E5CN controller to the next level of process control. This model includes RS-485 comms.
- High-resolution display with 5 digits/0.01°C display in a compact controller (48 x 48 mm).
- High-speed sampling cycle of 60 ms.
- High Accuracy:
- Analogue input: ±0.1% FS
- Universal inputs on all models (thermocouple, RTD or analogue) to handle various sensors with one Controller.
- Multi-colour display: Choice of PV colour, or change colour on alarm, or change to colour when stable A PV/SV-status display function can be set to alternate displaying the PV or SV and the status of the Temperature Controller (auto/manual, RUN/STOP and alarms).
- Bank Switching - can be used to give different PID terms at different temperatures or as a timed set-point program (8 banks) RS-485 digital communications option
- Flexible contact outputs with logic operations (AND, OR, and delays) set from the Support Software (CX-Thermo, optional)Preventive maintenance for relays using a Control Output ON/OFF Counter.
Thermocouple: Type J, K, N, T, R, S, B (and others)
RTD: 2 or 3-wire Pt100 Platinum resistance thermometer
mA: 4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA
Volts: 1 to 5V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V
SSR Driver 12Vdc (21mA max), 2 Relays (250Vac, 3A max)
Digital Communications: RS-485 2-wire
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240Vac (+10% -15%) 50/60Hz
IP Rating: IP66 (Front Panel)
Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 78mm (WxHxD)
Depth Behind Panel: 91mm (71mm without terminal cover)
Omron E5CN-H Datasheet
Other models are also available within this range. View more details of the Omron E5CN-H - 1/16 DIN Advanced Process Controller with comms range. Other models might not be available from stock, please contact us for price and lead time.