InstCube FCE Kit: Instrument Enclosure & Front Panel
Limited availability at present, contact us for more details
The InstCube FCE range is a complete solution for mounting instrumentation for furnaces and other processes. It consists of the InstCube FCE Instrument Enclosure; a versatile case to contain instruments and their connections, supplied with the InstCube FCE Front Panel (also available seperately); with pre-defined cutout areas to take variety of controllers and recorders, and an optional Wall Mounting Bracket (also available seperately).
The InstCube FCE Instrument Enclosure is made of thin mild steel, making it easy to customise, and has ventilation grills to prevent heat build up. The Enclosure consists of three pieces; the main body section, the bottom panel and the back panel, all have earthing points. The unit is supplied with all necessary screws, as well as four rubber feet. There is an optional Relay Mounting Plate or the 80mm Fan Guard that is supplied as standard (allowing either a 80mm fan to be fitted or providing another covered airflow vent) that can be fitted in bottom panel.
It has cut-outs for optionally components providing power, comms, and sensor inputs, as follows:
- Filtered mains supply IEC connector - for detachable power connection
- M20 cable gland - for a power cable
- DB9 9-way serial connector, with screw terminals - for RS-232 or RS-485 communications
- RJ45 network connector - for RS-485 or ethernet communications
- 8x standard 2-pin thermocouple sockets - for sensor inputs or calibration injection
Rear Thermocouple Socket Cutouts: 26 x 13mm
Dimensions (WxHxD): 370 x 220 x 320mm
InstCube FCE Enclosure Datasheet