VA720 Pt100 RTD Calibrator - UKAS Calibrated
| All available options are shown below.|
|(Ex VAT) || |
|£299.00||1 - 2 days|| 1|
|£299.00||1 - 2 days|| 16|
The VA720 is supplied with UKAS Calibration Certificate for just £299!
The VA720 RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) Calibrator / Simulator is a precision source and measurement tool for calibrating RTDs and instruments. The calibrator measures using up to 4 wires and can measure in °C, °F or Ohms. Test leads and two large insulated crocodile clips are included and a soft carry case.
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- UKAS (ISO 17025) calibrated on Pt100 2-wire, 3-wire & 4-wire ranges, source and measure (supplied with UKAS certificate)
- Measures and Simulates 7 Types of RTD:- PT10, PT50, PT100, PT200, PT500, PT1000(385), PT100(JIS)
- 4-wire, 3-wire & 2-wire modes
- Simple and easy to use.
- Large 5 digit LCD
- Supplied with test leads, connectors and soft carry case.
- Optional external power supply also available.
Resistance Range: 0.00 - 3200.0 Ohm
Power Requirements: 6x AAA 1.5V Batteries (Included)
Size (LxWxH): 205 x 98 x 46mm
Weight (Inc Batteries): 472g
*Unless version without calibration is selected. Note: The lead time for the calibrated version will be longer if the version without calibration is not shown as in stock.
VA720 Process Calibrator Data Sheet